Are we really doing okay?

 Hi beautiful loves,

I hope you all are doing well. Can't say I am 100 % great, but I am a good 80 % today. You know life is funny; some days, I am kicking life's ass, and other days it's kicking mines. I beat myself up too much; like many women, I wish I had a partner that wanted to do weekend warrior projects with me. 

Honestly, I think all of those men are dead. It's so fucking depressing. I mean, where are the men that want to do the thing with their girl, wife, partner, or bae. Seems like women have to either do everything alone or with their children. What do you do when the children are grown, and you have no one? 

I am so sick of being alone. I have a partner, but we rarely do stuff together. There has to be more to relationships than just sex and daily 20-30 minute phone calls to say you are connected with a person to keep an open line of communication. Just sad.....

I'm not going to use the blog insert to wallow in my self-pity. Just a minute to vent to the universe and say hey, what are you doing up there? Help a sister or sisters out down here. We need good loving, and concerned men. I freaking miss the men from the late 80's early 90's. The government fucked over black women and left us with some feminine men. I want a guy who knows how to change a tire, cut the grass, and help me plant a flower. Is that too much to ask? AHHHHHHHHH


Ladies or gents have a blessed Sunday. Do something that makes you happy. 


Miracles and Blessings - Char


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Desire