My strong Black man

I love to sit and watch how you interact with others how you move, talk, and your pose. All speaks in volumes to me. The smoothness of your skin, your voice, and the feel of your deep struck all shows your style. 
It makes me scared cause I don't know where this is going. I'm I falling too deep,  too fast, or is it just what it is? I don't know but your soul speaks to my soul and she is digging you my beautiful Black man. 
She loves to see you and hate when it's time to go. She doesn't know what to do. She just knows that she loves every ounce of you and even more.
Her only concern is she afraid to open up her heart because she doesn't want to get hurt anymore.
My dear black man let her know it's okay to love you and she will multiple that love tenfold. 
Miracles and Blessing 
Char

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are we really doing okay?

Cafe Desire